Crab TostadasFrom mark555 7 years ago
- oil for deep frying shopping list
- 4 (9 inch) flour tortillas shopping list
- 3 TBS mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 TBS sour cream shopping list
- 2 - 3 TBS mild green taco sauce or to taste shopping list
- 1/2 lb fresh crab meat or 1 6oz can of crabmeat drained shopping list
- 3 cups shredded lettuce shopping list
- 3 - 4 green onions shopping list
- 1 tomato - diced shopping list
- 1 avocado - diced shopping list
- 1/3 Cup ripe olives - sliced shopping list
- 1/2 Cup shredded monterey jack cheese 2 oz shopping list
How to make it
- Pour oil 2-3 inches into a wok, deep fryer or heavy sauce pan, heat to 370F or until a 1" bread cube turns golden brown in 50 seconds.
- Holding a ladle in the center of a flour tortilla to form a cup, fry until crisp golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels, repeat with remaining tortillas.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream and green taco sauce
- Flake crab meat into a separate bowl; remove cartilage.
- Add shredded lettuce and green onions, .
- Toss mayonnaise mixture with crab mixture.
- Spoon crab mixture into center of tortilla cups
- Top each with tomato, avocado, olives and cheese
- spoon a dollop of sour cream on top of each, serve with additional green taco sauce
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
The Rating5 people
The recipe sounds delicious! I'm sure I'll get as much enjoynment out of it as Bob did from signing the guest book! LOLjuels in Clayton loved it
flawless, simply prefectkarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
Oh, yeah....this is going to be on my weekend menu for certain.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!