Spicy stuffed banana peppersFrom jadedmom 5 years ago
- 1 small finely chopped tomato shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet pickle shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bell pepper shopping list
- 2 finely chopped hot peppers, seeded if you want to cut the heat shopping list
- 1/2 pound grated sharp cheddar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 6-8 banana peppers (larger the better) shopping list
- 6-8 slices bacon shopping list
How to make it
- mix all except for banana peppers and bacon.
- cut out a wedge in the banana peppers and remove seeds, saving the wedge to replace once pepper is stuffed.
- Fill banana pepper with the cheese mixture.
- Replace the cut out wedge and wrap with a slice of bacon. I use a toothpick to secure the bacon to the pepper.
- Roast in a 400 degree oven until the bacon cooks.
The Cookjadedmom Baton Rouge, LA
The Rating6 people
Just need to get me some banana pepper, jade! You have my thanks and my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Mmmmm....these are making me drool! Love it spicy!juels in Clayton loved it
Yowza, these sound fantastic. Love banana peppers and love spicy. This has my name written all of it. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!