SHRIMP SALADFrom linebb956 6 years ago
- shrimp Salad shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 lb small shrimp, cooked, shelled, deveined shopping list
- 1/2 cup cucumber, finely diced (peeled, seeded) shopping list
- 1/4 cup freshly snipped dill or 1 tsp dill weed shopping list
- 2 Tbsp minced shallots or sliced thin green onions with green shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 Tbsp sour cream shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 Tbsp anchovy paste shopping list
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- salt, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place the shrimp, celery, cucumber, dill and shallots in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the rest of the ingredients except the salt, and pour the dressing over the shrimp.
- Toss well.
- Taste the salad and add salt, if needed.
- Toss well again.
- If the salad seems dry, add an extra tablespoon or 2 of sour cream. Cover the bowl and chill it for several hours.
- Mound the salad on crisp lettuce leaves or spoon it into hollowed-out tomatoes.
- Makes enough shrimp salad for 4 to 6 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- angelgal New Philadelphia, OH
- carman27 La Ronge Saskatchewan, CA
- kalsmom Sherwood Park, CA
- lasaf St. Paul, MN
- zereh Redmond, WA
- thegoldminer Sacramento, CA
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- dmiller64116 Kansas City, MO
- linebb956 La Feria, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔