Green Egg Scramble for OneFrom 5thsister 7 years ago
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup leftover steamed greens (collard, spinach, turnip, whatever) shopping list
- 1 tbsp. chopped onion shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- 2 slices cooked turkey bacon, crumbled shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Spray saute pan with cooking spray and heat to medium/medium high
- Saute onion and garlic until just tender
- Toss in greens, bacon and seasonings
- Add egg and stir until egg is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from heat and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cook5thsister Huntersville, NC
The Rating11 people
Different, but sounds like something I'd like. 5 forks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Got to admit the name almost made me pass up even looking at this dish but it sounds yummykarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
I thought this was a Dr. Seuss recipe or something! Now that I saw it, I will have to try it!lilliancooks in Long Island loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!