Old Fashion HamburgersFrom 30458grillmasters 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1- Mix ground beef with spices thoroughly.
- 2- Fashion into patties that are 1/4 thick; 5 inches in diameter as they will shrink and get; thicker after grilling.
- 3- Place patties on the grill directly over *medium* coals and grill until juices run "clear”
- This will be medium to medium-well
People Who Like This Dish 6
- sweetz7 Mount Pearl, CA
- dugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- donman Hammond, LA
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- m2googee Tomball, TX
- shibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
- donna6864 Midlands, GB
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cook30458grillmasters Statesboro, GA
The Rating9 people
This is going to be a really tasty burger. High 5 and keep them coming.shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
Good and simple. High 5 :)donman in Hammond loved it
Yeppers this is a good one. It isn't bready at all, the crumbs keep the flavor of the fat intact, eh?notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!