Antipasto Grilled Cheese SandwichFrom lilliancooks 4 years ago
How to make it
- Blot dry the roasted red pepper.
- Slice the marinated artichoke heart in half, then press it to flatten.
- Set these ingredients aside.
- Melt butter in a non stick skillet over med/low heat.
- Dip one side of each slice of bread in the melted butter and set aside.
- Place one slice of bread, buttered side down, in the skillet.
- Top with mozzerella, salami, roasted red pepper, and artichoke halves. See photo.
- Place other piece of bread ontop, buttered side up, and grill for about 2 minutes, pressing down on the sandwich the entire time. Check to see that the bottom is browning. Then flip the sandwich over and repeat cooking process to brown the other side.
- Slice in half and serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooklilliancooks Long Island, NY
The Rating6 people
great idea and recipemidgelet in Eastern loved it
Looks mouthwatering, and I love the addition of roasted peppers and artichokes here!juels in Clayton loved it