Cabbage SoupFrom winslow1204 10 years ago
- 1/2 head of cored and coarsely chopped cabbage shopping list
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can of talian-style drained and diced stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 qts. of water shopping list
- 4 tsp. of chicken bouillon shopping list
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tsp. of salt, or to taste shopping list
- 1/2 tdp. of black pepper, or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- First add olive oil to a large pot, over medium flame.
- Saute the garlic and onion until onions are yellow, approx. 5 min.
- Now pour in the water, bouillon, salt, and pepper.
- Let this come to a boil and drop in the cabbage.
- Cook this until the cabbage wilts, approx. 10 min.
- Then add tomatoes, letting flame rise around 10 to 15 min.
- Stir constantly until flavors melt together. Enjoy!
The Cookwinslow1204 Centerville, CA
The Rating9 people
Loved this recipe, my husband was impressed and thought that I created it...haha..likely story...thanks!bjjenks in Owasso loved it
Excellent post! Will be making this tomorrow... those 8 servings may soon be only one... in my bowl! I'll just sub in veggie stock, no big deal!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
Just what I was looking for.If a thinly sliced sausage just happens to fall into the pot by mistake, that's also OKronnymarcus in Jerusalem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!