Mixed Berries With Hot White Chocolate SauceFrom trigger 6 years ago
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries shopping list
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries shopping list
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries shopping list
- 4 fresh strawberries, halved lengthwise shopping list
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise shopping list
- 8 ounces Green & Black’s white chocolate, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange all the berries in a single layer on a baking sheet, making sure they are well spaced apart. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2 hours or until the berries are frozen.
- Meanwhile, place the cream in a heavy medium saucepan. Using a small sharp knife, scrape the seeds from the vanilla bean into the cream. Add the bean to the cream.
- Bring the cream to just below simmering over medium heat.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl and pour the hot cream mixture over the chocolate. Discard the vanilla bean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes to allow the chocolate to melt slightly, then stir the cream mixture until the chocolate has melted completely and the sauce is smooth.
- Arrange the berries on a serving platter or in individual bowls and pour the hot sauce over the frozen berries. Serve at once.
- From Green and Black
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating10 people
oh boy is this a dish.puddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
YUMMY YUM!!!!THANKS MICHAEL!leebear in Brookpark loved it
Michael this is a wonderful combo...five forks and flagspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it