Thai Lemon Cashew ChickenFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste shopping list
- 1 pound chicken breast sliced thin shopping list
- 1- 1/2 cups coconut milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable stock shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 20 pearl onions peeled shopping list
- 1/2 pound new potatoes halved shopping list
- 1 cup unsalted roasted cashews chopped plus additional for garnish shopping list
- 1/2 pound haricot beans cut into 2” pieces shopping list
- 1 yellow bell pepper cored seeded and thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large pot over moderate heat and saute curry paste stirring constantly 30 seconds.
- Add chicken stirring to coat with curry paste until lightly browned about 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients except cashews, beans and bell peppers then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until potatoes are tender about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped cashews and serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating8 people
Loving your recipes today! This one is simply perfect!juels in Clayton loved it
love cashew chicken lemon a plus high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I am running low on ink so I have to be real picky about which recies to print. This looks so good I am printing it right now. Yum.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!