Notmymommas Spicy Pimento CheeseFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- 2 cups of shredded pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup of minced pimentos (or use fire roasted red peppers, if you have them) shopping list
- 3 green onions, white part only, minced shopping list
- 1 garlic clove minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of white pepper -aesthetics only, I don't like black specs in my pimento cheese shopping list
- 1 finely minced fresh jalapeno, seeds and ribs removed shopping list
- 1/4 cup or more best quality mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- Let flavors mellow at least one hour in the refrigerator if you can.
- Even better the next day on squishy white bread.
- Also good on crackers, celery sticks, or as a burger topping.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating7 people
Super recipe. We can not wait to make this. high Five!quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
Another great one, my friend...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Got hooked on this stuff while vacationing in the South...you made it even better! Can't wait to try it on my next burger...or just with a spoon!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!