Oven Fried ChickenFrom maureenlaw 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, toss the chicken with the dressing
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 24 hours
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Finely grind the stuffing using a food processor or blender
- Transfer to a large pie plate
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and roll each piece in the stuffing until well coated. You may have to do this several times to get a good coating
- Arrange chicken in a single layer in a baking pan
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until brown and crisp
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmaureenlaw ST LOUIS, US
The Rating9 people
~Hello~ What a Fantastic "5"FORK!!!!!
way to bake delicious chicken~
This is a recipe that I think ALL
the Family will PLEAD 'seconds'!!
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Get's 5 forks from me :)donman in Hammond loved it
different idea...great recipekarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!