Nothing To It- Grilled Corn On The CobFrom keni 6 years ago
How to make it
- Soak all ears of corn in water for at least 1 hour.
- Grill at about 350 for about 20 minutes, until kernels "pop" when punctured. If they "smoosh", it's too done. :) Husks will brown, or even turn black, but that's okay.
- By leaving the husks completely in tact, you are just letting them "steam" the corn. If you want more of a roasted corn taste, you can peel back the husks toward the end of cooking, if you want.
- Corn cooked this way is very easy to shuck....BUT, it can be very hot, so do so, carefully.
- Add butter and salt just before serving...other herbs and seasonings if you must, but for us, it's all about simplicity! :)
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating12 people
Perfect! Love Corn Cooked On The Grill.
goblue434 in Anniston loved it
Great cooking tips here! I didn't even know about soaking the corn! Thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
I have had corn made this way.
Your recipe sounds perfect.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it