Tortilla Crusted ChickenFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 1 cup finely crushed tortilla chips shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano crushed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Coat rectangular baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In shallow dish combine tortilla chips, oregano, cumin and pepper.
- Place egg in another shallow dish and beat slightly.
- Dip chicken in beaten egg and coat with tortilla chip mixture.
- Arrange chicken in prepared pan then bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
- Pour salsa over chicken right before serving.