Honey Nut BreadFrom pleclare 7 years ago
How to make it
- Grease 9x5" loaf pan. preheat oven to 350. Whisk first 4 ingredients in med. bowl till well blended.
- Beat egg in seperate bowl until light yellow. Beat in next 4 ingredients.
- Beat liquid ingredients into dry ones,until just blended.
- Fold in the walnuts or pecans.
- Pour batter into greased pan and bake till toothpick comes out clean,about 40 mins.
- Cool slightly,unmold
People Who Like This Dish 9
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- dollhead Mechanicville, US
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- karlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
- juels Clayton, NC
- midgelet Eastern, USA
- valinkenmore Malott, WA
- grk Houston, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
Sounds yummy to me - can't wait to try this one!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
this looks absolutly wonderful!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Lovely recipe! Sounds so comforting and tasty!juels in Clayton loved it