RAYS BOATHOUSE THAI MUSSELSFrom valinkenmore 4 years ago
- 1 cup coconut milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Thai fish sauce shopping list
- 2/3 cup sake shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 2 pounds penn Cove mussels, cleaned and debearded shopping list
- 2-4 basil sprigs (for garnish) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut milk, lime juice, curry paste, fish sauce, sake, garlic, ginger and basil.
- Heat a heavy saucepan over high heat for about 30 seconds. Add mussels and broth. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes, or until mussels fully open.
- Divide mussels into bowls and serve with broth and plenty of crusty bread.
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating7 people
I love mussels.callcenterguy in Malabon loved it
Wow, what a lovely dish! Very nice combo of ingredients here! Thanks for sharing this with us!juels in Clayton loved it
I love the Thai spices, but sorry not a fan of mussels. We love Ray's Boathouse too! I can make this with tilapia though! Great recipe, Val. 5er! ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it