Salmon and Spinach Stuffed Shells in Garlic ButterFrom christinem 5 years ago
- About 16 jumbo pasta shells shopping list
- 1 16-oz. container low-fat small curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup light sour cream shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 7.5 ounce can salmon (boneless and skinless) shopping list
- 1 cup packed chopped fresh spinach shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried dillweed shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella (or whatever cheese you like) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Parboil shells according to package directions until just al dente. Rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Place butter and garlic in a 9" x 9" (or similar sized) baking dish; place in oven while it is preheating, checking often to make sure garlic doesn't burn. When butter is melted and infused with garlic, remove from oven.
- In medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, and egg; stir in salmon, spinach, thyme and dill, then season with salt and pepper.
- Fill shells with salmon mixture and place in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
The Cookchristinem Worcester, MA
The Rating9 people
Oooooh. . . I have some leftover salmon from last night - this could be a plan in a couple days. I love it and looks good too! Thanks Christine. ;') (I wouldn't have seen this if I hadn't looked in Refugees group ; ( - I thought we were friends?...morejustjakesmom in Everett loved it
Sounds fantastic! Thanks, Dooley 5!dooley in Krum loved it
This looks and sounds fantastic! Love the cottage cheese/salmon combo here!juels in Clayton loved it