Grilled Asian CabbageFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1 lb(1/2 small-med) green cabbage,shredded or 1lb bag shredded cabbage shopping list
- 1tsp chili powder,or to taste shopping list
- 2Tbs. soy sauce shopping list
- 2-3Tbs canola oikl shopping list
- 2Tbs white vinegar shopping list
- 2Tbs sugar shopping list
- 1tsp salt,or to taste shopping list
- 2Tbs sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- In smalll bowl,whisk together everything except cabbage. Place shredded cabbage in large bowl,pour on mixture from small bowl and toss well. Place cabbage on very large greased sheet of aluminum foil. Spread it out and seal well
- Place on preheated grill and cook approximately 15-20 mins,turning over every 5 mins till wilted and tender.
- To make a full head of cabbage,make 2 pkts.
- To wrap:Bring 2 opposite ends of foil together and fold over tightly. Then seal other 2 ends.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating8 people
Yum, I love cabbage and I think this sounds great ! Thanks for the post and high 5valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Sounds great....Love cabbage...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Love cabbage anything! The spices here sound fantastic!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!