Baked Old Bay Potato SticksFrom valinkenmore 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine breadcrumbs and Old Bay Seasoning in large plastic bag.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into 8 wedges.
- Roll pieces in canola oil.
- Add a few potatoes to the bag and shake to coat.
- Place potatoes skin side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes (depends on thickness of potato wedges - if cut thin, reduce baking time).
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating11 people
lovin these tater sticks high5 and above. thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
These sound great!pleclare in Framingham loved it
will have to give these a try..peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it