BBQ Tri Tip with Plum SauceFrom barb101 9 years ago
How to make it
- Combine jam, vinegar and pepper in ziplock bag, large enough for the roast.
- Add the tri tip to the ziplock bag and marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Set the BBQ to High and cook each side for about 4 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for an additional 30-35 minutes, turning every 5 minutes or so. I used a 5 lb. roast, and it came out "medium". If you like it more rare or done, adjust to suit your taste.
- Save the marinade and reduce.
- Brush the marinade lightly on each thinly sliced piece of meat just before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookbarb101 Van Nuys (Los Angeles), CA
The Rating4 people
I gave this recipe to my daughter and she said "AWESOME". And she hates to cook... She brought me a sample, It's a keeper will make again.. Worth a 5 to me!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
A great recipe I like the fruit and vinegar.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!