Szekely Gulyas - Pork And SauerkrautFrom paprikamama 9 years ago
- 1 Large onion diced shopping list
- 2 Tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 1 tsp or more paprika shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 lb pork cubed shopping list
- 1/2 cup water or more shopping list
- 1 large can of sauerkraut, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 half pint of sour cream shopping list
- 1-2 cloves garlic , chopped shopping list
- beef broth can be used instead of water ( I do this ) shopping list
How to make it
- Add diced onions to the canola oil and saute til transparent.
- add paprika to get the bold red color.
- add pork cubes and stir well to coat all meat.
- put on low and let cook slowly, with out adding the water.
- cook slowly til juices disappear, watch so the meat does not burn.
- add water and cook til meat is tender, add more water if necessary.
- when meat is tender add the kraut, cook for 10 minutes.
- add sour cream and stir well.
- serve with mashed potatoes and bread.
People Who Like This Dish 15
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- ALLATKERT Nowhere, Us
- deet13 Somewhere, Florida
- stellajean Nowhere, Us
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- wolffie Fort Mill, SC
- organicmama CA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- sailor1313 Harwich, MA
- cher3231 Denham Springs, LA
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookpaprikamama Lake Mary, FL
The Rating5 people
looks really good will try tonitewolffie in Fort Mill loved it
This one looks really good, you have me hooked.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it