Pizza CrustFrom mark555 7 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve yeast in warm water .
- Stir in sugar, salt, oil, seasoning, and flour.
- turn onto well-floured surface: (Knead in enough flour of the remaining flour to prevent sticking.)
- Cover with a dish towel and let sit for 10 minutes in a warm place.
- Dust pizza pan with corn meal pat out pizza dough
The Cookmark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
The Rating4 people
Great recipe, most of the pizza dough recipes call for a stand mixer (which I dont have due to its high price). I'll be trying this one out thanks!!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
made this last night for "make your own pizza night" and I love the crust, the edges got nice and crispy while the middle stayed a little softer. Loved it! I made mine with roasted vegetables while the boyfriend went with ham, onion, and cilantro, we...moreasheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
Good job! ^5 :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!