Pizza CrustFrom mark555 7 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve yeast in warm water .
- Stir in sugar, salt, oil, seasoning, and flour.
- turn onto well-floured surface: (Knead in enough flour of the remaining flour to prevent sticking.)
- Cover with a dish towel and let sit for 10 minutes in a warm place.
- Dust pizza pan with corn meal pat out pizza dough
The Cookmark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
The Rating4 people
Great recipe, most of the pizza dough recipes call for a stand mixer (which I dont have due to its high price). I'll be trying this one out thanks!!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
Another great post, lovely pizza dough recipe. Another high five coming your way, thank you my friend.henrie in Savannah loved it
Great post. Saved and a 5. Kids will love it!victoriaregina in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!