Crab Rangoon QuesadillaFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat or real crabmeat shopping list
- 1/2c onion;chopped shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper shopping list
- dash Red Hot(pepper sauce) shopping list
- 2 Tbs. terriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1 doz. flavored flour tortillas shopping list
- hoisin sauce for drizzling on top shopping list
- non-stick cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crab,onion,cream cheese,egg yolks,pepper,hot sauce and teriyaki sauce. Spread this "rangoon" mixture atop a flour tortilla and top with another tortilla. Repeat until you have made 6 crab "rangoon" quesadillas. These can be placed on a tray or cookie sheet for ease of carrying to grill.
- Give grill a good spray with cooking sprayand fire it up. Spray the topside of each tortilla with cooking spray and place directly on grill. Once the first side is browned,gently flip the tortillas. Cut finished tortillas as you would a pizza and serve hot with a drizzle of hoisin.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
Sounds "5"FORK!!!!! Delicious~ Easy, also !
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I am sure I will like these. You get another 5 from me. We are planning on kabobs for tomorrow. I'll bet these will fit right in.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
Ohhhhh, what a great combination, you drew me in on the name and sold me on the recipe!!!!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it