Simple Good Potatoe SaladFrom chef_irish 5 years ago
- 8 medium cubed and cooked potatoes shopping list
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 6 slices cooked and crumbled bacon shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 chopped green onions shopping list
- seasoned salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, mayo, and 2/3 the bacon, cheddar, and onions.
- Season to taste with the seasoned salt and pepper.
- Add the potatoes.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with the rest of the bacon, cheddar, and onions.
- Chill or serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating7 people
This sounds really good!joe1155 in Munchen loved it
Love it, thanks! Especially like the cream cheese addition...^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Sounds very good can't wait to try this one. 5 from mebobbyc0117 in Canfield loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!