Broccoli Ritz CasseroleFrom chef_irish 4 years ago
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 cups crushed Ritz crackers shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 13 by 9-inch baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, mayonnaise, cheese, soup and eggs.
- Mix well with a metal spoon.
- Place the mixture in the prepared baking dish.
- Top with the crushed Ritz crackers and pour the melted butter evenly over the crackers.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until set and browned.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating6 people
I've made this for years. It's one of my favorite casseroles. I use a combo of cheddar and mozarella cheeses and mix half the cracker crumbs in with the broccoli mixture as well as saving some of the cheese to top the cracker crumbs. All the ingre...morepleasantvalleycabins in Logan loved it
I just LOVE this "5"FORK!!!!! Recipe!
Have you ever tried it using 'Miracle Whip" Mayo
in place of the regular Mayo?...
It makes for an interesting variation...
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Love this one, 5 forks for ya. Thanks for sharing.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!