Oven Barbecued PorkFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 5lb pork loin shopping list
- 1/3c finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1/3c finely chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 clove garlic,minced shopping list
- 2Tbs brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 can(1-1/4c)campbell's tomato soup shopping list
- 2 Tbs worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs lemon juice or vinegar shopping list
- 4 drops Tobasco sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Place pork in shallow pan and roast in slow oven(325) for 2 hours. Combine sauce ingredients;mix well and pour over roast.
- Continue cooking for 1-1/2 hours basting frequently. Serve hot barbecue sauce over pork slices. Think you could probably cook less time. Check thermometer. Maybe 2-1/2 to 3 hours total.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Made some pics. Roast turned out a little dry. Will back off on the time next time. Turned barbecue baste into gravy for over top of potatoes and meat.
See also: morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
Sounds and looks perfect! I don't have much time to cook these days, but I'll try this one as soon as I can!lilliancooks in Long Island loved it
I finally made this and it was very good! I had to play with the BBQ sauce part of the recipe, to suit my families taste! Here's what I did...I doubled the garlic and the brown sugar. I only used 1/2 the lemon juice and I added 1/2 tsp. of liquid smo...morelilliancooks in Long Island loved it