Mandarian Orange Poke CakeFrom dutchie326 7 years ago
- 1 box white cake mix shopping list
- 2 small cans of Madarin oranges shopping list
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 TBSP vanilla extract or flavoring shopping list
- 8 oz whipped topping shopping list
- 1 sm orange gelatin package shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cake according to manufacturer's directions.
- Fold in drained mandarin oranges. Bake as directed in 9 x 13 pan. Mix orange gelatin with 1 1/2 cups boiling water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- When cake is almost cool, poke holes in the cake top with a large fork and pour gelatin mix over cake.
- Allow the cake to cool. Refrigerate to speed proccess. While cake cools, mix the vanilla pudding with 2 cups milk according to directions.
- Add in extra vanilla flavoring and then fold in whipped topping. Spread over cake top.
- Refrigerate until served.
- Store extra in refrigerator.
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating5 people
this sounds great! I love mandarin orangesjett2whit in Union City loved it
SOunds easy and yummy! Thanks for the post!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
I definately have to try this wonderful cake. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it