Pork BurritosFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 boneless pork sirloin roast (3lbs) shopping list
- 1/4 c reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1 envelope reduced-sodium taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 Ths dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 can (16 oz) refried beans shopping list
- 1 can (4oz) chopped green chilies shopping list
- 14 flour tortillas (8") warmed shopping list
- optioal toppings:shredded lettuce,chopped tomatoes,guacamole,reduced-fat sour cream ,reduced-fat cheddar cheese,shredded. shopping list
How to make it
- Cut roast in half,place in 4 to 5 qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl,combine broth,taco seasoning,parsley,garlic,pepper and salt. Pour over roast and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or til meat is very tender.
- Remove pork from slow cooker,cool slightly. Shred with 2 forks,set aside. Skim fat from the liquid;stir in beans and chilies. Return pork to the slow cooker;heat through
- Spoon 1/22 cup pork mixture down the center of each tortilla;add toppings of your choice. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
got my vote on this one.!!! five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
It's a good burrito. Spices are not overwhelming for this tender southern mouth.
See Pork Burritos for more.
2/3/15pointsevenout in Athens loved it