Seafood And Veggie LoMeinFrom laurieg 6 years ago
- 1/2 lb of shrimp raw and shelled shopping list
- 1/2 lb of bay scallops shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup of green onions (scallions) shopping list
- 1 red pepper chopped shopping list
- 1 green pepper chopped shopping list
- 1 large onion (I used 1/2 a red and 1/2 a yellow) shopping list
- 2 cups of broccoli shopping list
- 1 box of fettuccini shopping list
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce - like Kikoman shopping list
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch shopping list
- salt shopping list
- red pepper flakes shopping list
- mushrooms about 2 cups sliced shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of chinese 5 spice seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together 1 tablespoon of the garlic 1/2 of the green onions with the peppers, onions and broccoli, toss with a little olive oil and salt just to coat the veggies
- put on a cookie sheet and bake at 400 for about 15-20 minutes
- cook pasta to directions on box
- in a large pan or wok heat about 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- add scallops and shrimp cook for about 2 minutes and add mushrooms.
- add in the red pepper flakes and chinese 5 spice seasoning
- wisk together brown sugar, soy sauce and corn starch the other half of the scallons and the other tablespoon of garlic and set aside.
- add half of the liquid mixture to the wok/pan toss with the veggies you cooked in the oven.
- strain pasta and add the other half of the soy sauce mixture.
- mix it all together and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklaurieg Wilmington, MA
The Rating9 people
Sounds good, Laurie! Thanks for sharing...I'll have to try this one.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Looks great! I love scallops and shrimp. Cant wait to try it!cmnjersey in Edgewater Park loved it
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Can't wait to try this one! Thanks for the great post and high 5 to you!valinkenmore in Malott loved it