Strawberry Cheesecake BrowniesFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- Non-stick cooking spray or margarine (I use margarine) shopping list
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package fudge brownie mix for 13x9 pan shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 4 large eggs, divided shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (I used fresh squeezed) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup Seedless strawberry jam - I used strawberry preserves shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, oil, water and 2 eggs in large bowl; stir 50 strokes with spoon.
- Stir in nuts, if desired.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix in remaining 2 eggs, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour evenly over warm brownie.
- STRAWBERRY TOPPING
- STIR jam until smooth.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls over surface of filling.
- With a knife, swirl jam gently through filling to create marble effect. Bake additional 35 to 40 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Cool 1 hour.
- Loosely cover and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or more.
- Cut into bars.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating8 people
Oh Wow, hope you saved me one, they look so wonderful. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
These are talking to me. "Just print the recipe". "Just eat one more". Yah sure.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
All I need is the $2000 airfare ,a sleeping bag and an appetite and I'm at your next cookout !! Tasty stuff !! Here's my 5 too.huxter in Mundoona loved it