Salmon LoafFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
- 1 15oz can of salmon ( pink or red ) remove bone and skin shopping list
- 1 10oz can cream of celery soup or any cream of soup shopping list
- 1 ½ cups seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 eggs or substitute shopping list
- ½ cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 Tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 2/4 cup milk ( any type ) shopping list
- ¼ cup water shopping list
- I cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 375º
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour into Pam sprayed loaf pan 5” x 9”
- Bake at 375º for 1 hour or till golden brown.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
I am so happy to have found this
GREAT "5"FORK!!!!! recipe from the '50's'~
It is just like my Mother made when I
was a little girl!
Thanks for sharing ~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
yes I remember this dish. althought it was the late 60's when my mother made it.karlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
Love this, meant to comment on it the other day...love salmon loaf, and will definitely be making it...five forks!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!