Bbq Cheddar Chicken Roll UpsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 each large green and red pepper,cut into strips (4cups) shopping list
- 1 large onion,thinly sliced (1 cup) shopping list
- 1 lb boneless,skinless chicken breasts,cut into strips shopping list
- 1/3 c bbq sauce shopping list
- 4 flour or whole wheat tortillas (10"),warmed shopping list
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and stir vegetables in large non-stick skillet on med high 3 mins. Add chicken;cook and stir 3 to 4 mins or till no longer pink.
- Stir in bbq sauce;cook on med.heat 3 mins or till chicken is done,stirring occasionally.
- Spoon chicken mixture down centers of tortillas;top with cheese. Roll up. Cut diagonally in half to serve.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
Mmmmm sounds delish!jett2whit in Union City loved it
One word... Excellent! :)donman in Hammond loved it
I know this will be good! We live on tortillas in this house! 5! Dooleydooley in Krum loved it