green bean bundlesFrom karlyn255 7 years ago
How to make it
- Empty beans on to a PlateGrab 8-9 beans and wrap them in 1/2 strip of Bacon to make the bundle Insert toothpick to hold together.
- Place in a deep baking dishand coat with seasonings..
- And add butter on top!
- Place in 350 degree oven for 45 mins.
- You can leave them in the butter and spices and let the people serve themselvesor take out of butter/mixture and place bundles on a plate!
People Who Like This Dish 6
- juels Clayton, NC
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- valinkenmore Malott, WA
- lasaf St. Paul, MN
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- dooley Crossroads, TX
- mbeards2 Omaha, NE
- karlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating7 people
Always looking for something to do with green beans, Thank you.
Markmark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
We love these! Great recipe! 5! Dooleydooley in Crossroads loved it
these sound yummy... nice to have something different to do with green beans.. five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it