Easy Raspberry Sour Cream PieFrom marky90 4 years ago
- 9 Inch unbaked pie shell (use the best you can find in the freezer) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/3 Cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 Tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 Cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 Cup flour shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 3 Cups fresh raspberries shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/2 Cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Chilled butter shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Loosely packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Beat eggs and whisk in sour cream and vanilla. Mix sugar, flour and salt in separate bowl, then add the egg mixture.
- Gently stir in raspberries.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Mix brown sugar, flour and nuts. Cut in butter until crumbly. When pie comes out of oven sprinkle over hot pie, return to oven and bake until perfection (10 minutes) more until ready.
- Let set before slicing.
- Tastes great from the fridge too!
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating12 people
Go girl - this sounds fabulous! Thanks for sharing and posting it.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
ohhh yummmm marky~!! way to go gf
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
So glad I was browsing here this morning! This recipe sounds absolutely scrumptious! Saved, and many thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!