Caramel KissesFrom sweetwords 8 years ago
How to make it
- Spread several sheets of waxed paper on table or cabinet; butter the paper, then sprinkle pecans over it. Or butter the baking trays and sprinkle nuts in them. (You'll need more nuts for the waxed paper method.)
- Mix sugar, syrup, salt, and half of cream. Stir mixture until it boils then turn down heat.
- Add remainder of cream and cook slowly, stirring constantly, until mixture forms a firm ball in cool water.
- Pour mixture over pecans in trays, or on waxed paper.
- Cover with more waxed paper, if using.
- Cool completely and cut into pieces.