Shrimp on WheelsFrom upstatevoyager 6 years ago
- 8 ounces wagon wheel shaped pasta. shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 lemon, cut in slices shopping list
- 1 pound large raw shrimp, peeled shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons shallot, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules dissoved in 1/4 cup hot water shopping list
- 1 cup half and half shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In saucepan, bring water, Old Bay Seasoning and lemon slices to a boil.
- Add shrimp and cook just until shrimp turn pink. Drain and set aside.
- In skillet, melt butter.
- Add shallot and saute until tender.
- Sprinkle with flour and cook until bubbly.
- Add dissolved bouillon granules, half and half and wine.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened.
- Add mayonnaise and mustard. Stir until combined.
- Add cheese and cook over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- Combine sauce, pasta, shrimp and peas.
- Spoon into greased 2 quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!