Zimaropitta Feta Cheese Dough-pieFrom hungerhealer 7 years ago
- 1 mug ( coffee mug ) flour ( all purpose ) shopping list
- 1 mug milk shopping list
- 1 mug water shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter or pork lard shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 300 gr bread crumbs ( powdered ) shopping list
- 400 gr premium feta cheese , crumbed with a fork shopping list
- 1 fistful ( not handful ) fresh finely-chopped srearmint ( or 2 tbsp dry ) shopping list
- 1/2 anise seeds shopping list
- love and passion for cooking !! shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 220 dgr Celcius .
- Smudge oven pan ( about 25 cm x 45 cm ) with butter or lard .
- Scatter half of the breadcrumbs on the buttered surface and move pan to distribute them evenly . This will form a a non-stick "crust " .
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until you have watery-doughy mixture .
- Pour mixture into oven pan and move to evenly spread .
- Toss remaining crumbs on top , evenly .
- Place pan in oven and lower temp to 180 degr , immediately .
- Bake/roast on middle level for 30 min , on lowest level for 5 min and grill on middle level for 5 min or until golden-brown .
- Leave for 20 min to cool down and THEN cut into 8 pieces , 2 per serving .
- Kali orexi ( bon appetite )
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookhungerhealer Athens, GR
The Rating5 people
very, very good....puddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
I am a vegetarian so would not use pork lard but would sub out dash of butter or low oil...but this is a great dish for vegetarians, as well...good job here.puddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
Hungerhealer tried this last night, it was very easy and delicious! Thanks again for the great post.ladyarp in Hixson loved it