Sliced Baked Potatoes MicrowavedFrom spinach1948 7 years ago
- 4 medium ( same size)potatoes shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 Tbs. melted margarine shopping list
- 3 Tbs. Herbs: parsley, chives, thyme, sage or other shopping list
- 3 tsp. dried herbs of your choice shopping list
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 ½ Tbs. parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Potatoes: peel if skin is tough, otherwise just rinse and pat dry.
- 2)Cut potatoes into thin slices, but not all the way through as in Step 1 Photo. Use a handle of a spoon to prevent knife from cutting all the way.
- 3)Place potatoes in a micro-safe dish or pan. Sprinkle with melted margarine and chopped parsley, chives, or other herbs.
- 4)Microwave at HIGH power for 10 minutes, rearranging the potatoes after 5 minutes.
- 5)Let rest for 5 minutes.
- 6)Sprinkle with shredded cheddar and Parmesan cheese.
- 7)Microwave for another 4 to 6 minutes at HIGH power until cheeses are melted and potatoes are soft. Sprinkle with salt if desired or sprinkle with shredded Cheddar for a more cheesy potato.
- 8)Serve potatoes as a side dish oras a main dish with just a salad.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating10 people
Yum! Thanks for the great recipe!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Look cheesy and delicious! 5 Forks!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
YUMMO GREAT TATER thanks bunches high5 luv herbs on my tatersmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!