Coconut Cream Ice CreamFrom coconutgirl 7 years ago
- ¼ cup Tropical Traditions coconut cream Concentrate shopping list
- 1 pint half n’ half or heavy cream shopping list
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla or almond extract shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg, optional shopping list
- ground up nuts of choice, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Warm Coconut Cream Concentrate gently over low heat until soft.
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Place mixture in your ice cream maker, following manufacturer instructions. Let run until it has reached the desired consistency.
- Freezer Method: Prepare ice cream batter as the recipe below states in a large metal mixing bowl.
- Place bowl in a very cold freezer and pack frozen things around it.
- Every 30-40 minutes, whisk the ice cream and break up the clumps and incorporate it back into the mixture.
- Continue until ice cream has reached desired consistency. When the ice cream becomes too thick to whisk by hand, use a hand held mixer or a standing mixer fitted with a balloon whisk. (Do this quickly though since it melts fast!)
The Cookcoconutgirl Camarillo, CA
The Rating4 people
love it!midgelet in Eastern loved it
looks awesome! 5 forks from me!ozsmom in Nepean loved it
HELLO SWEETIE, EVER SINCE I BOUGHT MY ICE CREAM MAKER, I HAVE BECOME A NUT TO TRY ANY NEW RECIPE THAT COMES ON BOARD. YOUR RECIPE LOOKS VERY REFRESHING. YOU HAVE MY 5. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY... CHERYLcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it