FRUIT-FILLED CRESENT CAKEFrom ozsmom 5 years ago
- 2 pkgs. cresent rolls shopping list
- 2 pkgs. 8oz. cream cheese (fruit flavored is better then the plain) shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 can of blueberry or apple pie filling shopping list
- Sprinkle of sugar & cinnamon shopping list
- DRIZZLE: shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray 8x8 cake dish with some cooking spray.
- Line the dish with one of the cans of cresent rolls.
- Pinch together the perferations.
- Put in the oven for just aprox 5 mins. or until slightly golden and puffed.
- Beat the cream cheese, egg yolk, sugar and vanilla and spread over the cresent rolls layer.
- Spread the pie filling over the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with the remaining package of cresents and then sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 30 mins.
- Then as it slightly cools mix the powdered sugar and milk to form a drizzle and spoon over the top.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating6 people
You post the best treats! Keep them coming.ladyarp in Hixson loved it
What about cherries? Mmmm - this sounds yummy
jett2whit in Union City loved it
this looks like a keeperhunnee in Nanaimo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!