Alfredo SauceFrom mrtnzangel8 6 years ago
How to make it
- Saute your choice of veggies till they just become soft...I used a shallot and a clove of garlic~can use onions, green peppers, broccoli.....
- half pint whipping cream
- 1 egg yolk
- ~blend together with fork while cold~
- add whipping cream mixture to the medium hot pan of veggies and stir constantly, let come to a boil and then lower temp and reduce to thicken....
- after thickened add a couple of palmfuls of fresh shredded Parmasan cheese, stir till melted
- Season with cracked black pepper
- add your fav cooked pasta and meat...this was an excellent sauce with lobster ravioli and then I did it again with fettucini and crab meat
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
The Rating12 people
yum!pleclare in Framingham loved it
love alfredo! never added the egg yolk though maybe I will try it that way next time.laurieg in Wilmington loved it
This is pretty traditional! Just the way I do it and very yummy!!! Leave your diet at the door and enjoy the good stuff once in a while! :)deedeec in Seattle loved it