Cherry Coffee CakeFrom valinkenmore 7 years ago
- coffee cake Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup LAND O LAKES® sour cream shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling** shopping list
- Topping Ingredients: shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® butter shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325°F. Combine 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup butter in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add sour cream, eggs and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed. Reduce speed to low; add 2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Beat until well mixed.
- Spread half of batter into greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan. Spoon cherry pie filling over batter. Spoon remaining batter over pie filling; spread carefully.
- Stir together 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar, pecans and cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in 3 tablespoons butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle crumb mixture over batter. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and topping is dark golden brown. .
- **Substitute 1 (21-ounce) can your favorite flavor pie filling.
- Nutrition Facts (1 serving): Calories: 310, Fat: 14g, Cholesterol: 60mg, Sodium: 270mg, Carbohydrates: 44g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Protein: 4g
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating9 people
love this Cherry cake wow! cream cheese a plus thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds great, I would add some almond flavoring to the cherry pie filling and replace the vanilla in the cake with almond. Yummy recipe, thanks for sharing. 5 forkshenrie in Savannah loved it
great recipe. my grandson loves cherries. will make it for him.buttercup21 in loved it