Sour Cream Cheese PuffsFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 1 c sour cream shopping list
- 1/3 c finely chopped sweet red pepper shopping list
- 1/4 c finely chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 3/4 tsp dill weed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 tubes (12 oz.ea.) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits shopping list
- 1/4 c minced fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl,beat cream cheese,sour cream,red pepper,onion,lemon juice,dill and pepper till blended.
- Cut each biscuit in half horizontally;press into greased miniature muffin cups. Place rounded Tbs. of cream cheese mixture in each cup.
- Bake at 375 for 14-16 mins. or till golden brown.Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating12 people
Sounds yummy and easy - my kind of recipe! Thanks and will try it soon.
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
this sounds goog, yum yum!hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
Oh YUM! I know I will be trying these right away for the next set of preseason football games. Thank you for sharing! =Dshandy in Port Orchard loved it