Search Inspiration

No idea what to search for? Start browsing till you find something.

Reviews bookmark 3/1/2014

• reviews 10 years ago
    4,174 bookmarks now.
    I also have been going through the threads that have been bumped up due to linking. Reviews avatar has dropped off the page of quite a few - especially the older ones - but everything has been bookmarked.
    Thanks, peeps. :-D
    Flag
  • NPMarie 10 years ago said:
    Great job IMI'ers!
    Flag
  • mommyluvs2cook 10 years ago said:
    :) :)
    Flag
  • lovebreezy 10 years ago said:
    Good job FA/Reviews for all your linking. I also notice that Good4U is helping to put recipe links on our old reviews too, thanks to you both. Oh and I never thanked Clandestine for the ones you found and thanks again to Points for your help and thanks to others for your help here and there.
    Flag
    I don't mind helping too! I just didn't because I was unsure if you had a system going and didn't want to mess it up lol!
    Flag
    I have my own little system for what I do but that is just me being me and please feel free to do any linking the way you want. My main objective is to just get all the reviews posted so anyone can find them. I started linking recipes and multiple reviews together but that's because I get side tracked easily and want to organize everything. (I straighten out bins at the store too.) I feel that some people think that I am the review police but truly, it is not my intention. So link, don't link it's not my decision nor should it be. If so desired by this group, I will stop linking and just stick to my trying to get the Beta Reviews List 12 3 13 completed.
    Thank you all for any help you give to the cause. I love this group.
    Flag
  • frankieanne 10 years ago said:
    Keep doing what you are doing, please, LB. I think if anyone wants to do any linking, that its just fine. At least that is what I think! :)
    Flag
    Wow, you are all working hard! Had to move this. Thanks. :)
    Flag
    bump:-)
    Flag
    I am truly moved with all the linking that has been going on here. Thank you all.
    I was always afraid to do too many at a time as I didn't want new stuff getting pushed too far down the page(s) but it seems like this is a bit slower time and a good opportunity to take care of some of this clean-up stuff. You may have noticed that I started to just list the recipe link after the posting, on the BETA list. I am trying to expedite getting through the alphabet and linking really slows me down. So if any of you want to go back and post those links in the reviews, have at it. I will eventually delete those BETA links when I go through the list a second time.
    I also am usually just numbering multiple reviews on the BETA list and not actually linking them at this point. If any of you are wondering how I determine which link is given the number 1 a.k.a. the suggested ("suggested" underlined and bold) review to add new comments to--I usually choose the most recent review but occasionally choose the one with the most feedback.
    Again, I am saying this stuff JUST to inform you, and NOT to police or demand or even to request.
    Flag
  • reviews 10 years ago said:
    3/2/14
    Flag
    I kinda worry about the current postings getting lost, too. Don't get me wrong - I am not complaining about the linking. I think I may start to bump up the current review thread so people can see what's being cooked around here. I hope that's OK with everyone.
    Flag
    OK by me!!!
    Flag
    I was thinking the same thing Frankie, especially when a recipe that's already in the IMI get's remade and people just think it's someone posting a link. I am going to try and open up everything so those don't get looked over either :)
    Flag
    That's what I'm talkin' about! So glad you will bump these new ones FA and do realize that means more work for you as you need to open each one just to be sure it has new comments or not. TY Again.
    Flag
  • pointsevenout 10 years ago said:
    The chicken and rice casserole recipe you had listed here, I definitely made it because of the review on the recipe page but I could not find a review in IMI. Although I did review two other chicken and rice casserole recipes.
    Flag
    I think these are the 3 you are speaking of P7O
    Another Shout Out
    Chicken And Rice Casserole
    Chicken And Rice Casserole
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →