Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin BreadFrom debra47 6 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups canned unsweetened pumpkin shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable or canola oil shopping list
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans (optional) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cinnamon chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk the eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and oil in a large bowl until thoroughly blended.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, ginger, salt, and nutmeg into the pumpkin mixture.
- Fold in the nuts, if using, and cinnamon chips.
- Divide the batter between 2 greased 8 x 4 x 2 inch pans.
- Bake for 70 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack for at least 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cool completely before slicing.
- These can be double wrapped in plastic wrap and stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.