Crockpot Chicken CreoleFrom dixiejet 7 years ago
- 2 lbs skinless chicken shopping list
- 1 red or green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 lg onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 LG bunch green onions,tops and bottoms,chopped shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, diced shopping list
- 1 15-oz can stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 T granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 t paprika shopping list
- 1 t cajun seasoning shopping list
- 1 t salt shopping list
- 1 t black pepper shopping list
- 1 T lemon juice shopping list
- Louisiana hot sauce to taste shopping list
- 2 c prepared rice shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in bottom of crockpot.
- Add the remaining ingred. except for lemon juice, hot sauce & rice. Cover; cook on Low for 8-10 hrs or on Hi for 4-5 hrs.
- In last hr of cooking, add lemon juice & hot sauce.
- Serve over hot rice.
The Cookdixiejet Downsville, LA
The Rating5 people
This sounds awesome...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Love Crock pot Dinners! This is a winner!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Sounds so good. I can't wait to try it. Thanks for posting it :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!