Have It Your Way Easy Mexi Ranch Taco Chicken CupsFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 24 wonton wrappers shopping list
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or equivalent breast tenderloins, etc) shopping list
- EVOO shopping list
- 1 T butter or margarine shopping list
- seasoned salt shopping list
- garlic pepper shopping list
- 1 t taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 t chili powder shopping list
- 1 t cumin shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 small can green chiles shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- 1 cup ranch dressing shopping list
- 8oz shredded cheese (I use Mexican flavor - could use pepper jack, etc) shopping list
- 24 slices jalepenos *optional* shopping list
- Chopped tomatoe, sliced black olives *optional* shopping list
- Muffin tins for 24 muffins shopping list
- ** Can use ground beef or steak strips with same seasonings, can throw in some black beans and/or corn** shopping list
How to make it
- Dice chicken into bite size pieces
- Saute in EVOO and butter with seasonings, onion, pepper and chiles
- Set aside
- Mix together salsa and ranch, set aside (OR, just use ranch and garnish with salsa after cooking)
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Put one wrapper down into each tin to form a cup.
- Bake until slightly crisp.
- Fill each cup with chicken mixture, top with cheese, optional garnishes, and ransh/salsa mixture
- Put back into oven long enough to heat and melt the cheese.
- Cool for 5 minutes then you should be able to lift them out of the tins and put on serving platter.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating11 people
Cool idea, Lori! I've never worked with won ton wrappers, but I'm sure I could handle it. Sounds good. ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
YUMMY!! high 5 for this good recipes!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
I can taste it just by reading the recipe.
5 from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it