Patrick Swayzes Penne Pasta With Chicken And Sun-dried TomatoesFrom victoriaregina 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 8 ounces chicken breast; cooked, deboned, julienned shopping list
- 3 shallots; peeled and chopped shopping list
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes — sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 pound penne — cooked shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon butter shopping list
- OR shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parmesan — grated shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil — julienned shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Saute shallots in oil for 2 minutes or until soft. Add chicken and tomatoes and cook over moderate heat for 5 minutes. Add cream and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Serve immediately. Eat and enjoy!
The Cookvictoriaregina USA, VA
The Rating20 people
Rest in peace, Patrick.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
YOU~~~ are a 'Dearheart' to
Remember Patrick in this way~with his
Favorite Pasta Recipe~
Added to some of my Groups~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I'll miss him. He had good taste.
This recipe sounds delicious.
5 forks from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it