Marjs Italian Chicken Wings And LegsFrom krumkake 6 years ago
- As many chicken legs as you need for the amount of servings needed shopping list
- As many chicken wing pieces as you need for serving (if the wings are whole, I suggest you cut off the tips and cut the remaining pieces at the joint to leave the wing tips and wing “drummies” separate) shopping list
- 1 bottle of any zesty style Italian salad dressing – we often use Kraft, but any brand will do…the fat-free dressings won’t have the needed oil for this so I don’t know how that would work shopping list
- plenty of parmesan cheese (the finely grated variety) shopping list
- some garlic salt, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken pieces in a baking dish that will hold them all in a single layer.
- Drizzle the salad dressing over the chicken, coating it well but not swimming in it.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 275 degrees.
- Turn pieces and bake for another 45 minutes at 275 degrees.
- Turn pieces again and increase oven heat to 325 degrees; generously sprinkle pieces with Parmesan cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn pieces and sprinkle again with the Parmesan; bake another 30 minutes.
- Continue to repeat this until the chicken is nicely browned.
- Sprinkle with some garlic salt just before serving, if desired.
- Serve with lots of napkins and cold beer!
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating11 people
Got the 5 right on this one! Another great post.
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
This sounds wonderful! I've marinated chicken in italian dressing, then sprinkled with parmesan, but this method sounds so much better! Thanks for sharing!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Love it!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it