Walmart Homemade Chicken StripsFrom sandygalesmith 7 years ago
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 3 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/4 to 3/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken lengthwise into 1-inch strips.Place in a shallow dish. Pour buttermilk over chicken; toss to coat.Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- In a 13" X 9" x 2" baking pan combine flour, Italian seasoning, garlic pepper and paprika.Using tongs, remove chicken from buttermilk, shaking off excess.Roll strips in flour mixture to coat.Arrange in a separate pan in a single layer.Pour eggs over strips.Toss until strips are evenly coated.Place panko in another shallow dish.Roll strips in panko to coat.
- In a large skillet cook chicken in hot oil, one-third at a time, about 5 to 7 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.Keep cooked strips in a warm oven while cooking remaining chicken.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksandygalesmith Saint Joseph, MO
The Rating14 people
I like it! And will be making it soon, actually have chicken strips in the freezer!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
Another great post. Nice of you to share it with us. You got my 5.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
I will try this soon, Sounds great. Thankyou!fishtrippin in Estelline loved it