Super Easy and Super Tasty Greek Rice Salad with Grilled ChickenFrom larkspur 4 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups cooked brown rice shopping list
- 1 cup diced cucumber shopping list
- 1 cup diced grilled chicken shopping list
- 1 cup diced seeded fresh tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion shopping list
- 1 tbs. chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh oregano shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tbs. red wine vinegar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine rice, cucumber, chicken, tomatoes, olives, onion, basil, oregano, and garlic.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, and vinegar.
- Pour oil mixture over the salad; toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill overnight to allow flavors to meld.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooklarkspur Wauwatosa, WI
The Rating6 people
I can actualy taste it.
Great recipe, wish I could give you a 10
5 forks from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
You sold me! :)californiacook in loved it
This sounds fantastic!joe1155 in Munchen loved it